Welcome to the Tankguard™ page
Harnessing the power of molecular technology research and development, Tankguard™ is a tried and tested new product for glass fish tanks. Acting as an algae inhibitor, Tankguard™ delays the build up of algae, and makes its removal extremely quick and easy.
Tankguard™ is made up of silicon dioxide molecules whose surface energy is modified by anti-bonding molecules. On application to the glass, molecules from the coating and the substrate start to bond together.
Once applied, a micro–thin layer bonds permanently with the glass to leave a smooth, anti stain, non-discolouring surface layer.
- All cold water, tropical and marine fish tanks.
- Prevents algae from adhering to glass surface for prolonged periods.
- Certified as chemically inert, ensuring no bleeding into water.
- Provides a permanent, repeat performance protection.
- Significantly reduces cleaning frequency.
- Easier to clean, with no abrasives.